Developing personal strengths builds positive energy, engagement, resilience and confidence of the people in organisations. This helps the business achieve its overall business goals and empowers the people to achieve their personal and team goals.
Who is this approach designed for?
With research suggesting that people who focus on their strengths are six times more likely to be engaged in their job¹, developing personal strengths is a powerful force across all organisation, and all staff would benefit from our interventions. For example:
- Energising key leaders and managers, and those with a pivotal role in delivering your organisation’s goals and strategies
- Developing the potential of talented staff
- Enabling managers to deal with challenge and change
- Supporting managers to make a successful transition in their career
How does it work?
We use one to one and group coaching sessions, workshops and seminars to identify and maximise the strengths of people and tap into this positive energy flow to enable them to perform at their best.
Through these sessions we also enable people to recognise and minimise performance risks, and to develop and implement a positive strategy to achieve business goals and personal career goals.
‘My Best Self’ Programme
We have developed a programme to enable people to identify and develop their strengths and harness these to drive performance success. The programme is anchored in an understanding of who you are when you are at our best and how to be at your best more of the time. We follow these steps:
- Explore – exploring core motivators, personal strengths and performance risks
- Align – aligning core motivators and strengths with stretching goals
- Plan – planning the strategy to optimise motivation, apply and stretch strengths, manage performance risks and develop the necessary skills and habits
- Think – thinking positively to achieve success and overcome barriers
- Act – taking action to make it happen, to sustain change and build resilience