Developing personal strengths builds positive energy, engagement, resilience and confidence of the people in organisations. This helps the business achieve its overall business goals and empowers the people to achieve their personal and team goals.
Who is this approach designed for?
With research suggesting that people who focus on their strengths are six times more likely to be engaged in their job¹, developing personal strengths is a powerful force across all organisations, and all staff would benefit from our programmes. In particular:
- Energising and re-focusing key managers who have a pivotal role in delivering the business’s priorities
- Supporting managers dealing with a challenging environment to build energy, confidence and resilience
- Developing the potential of talented people to step into a new role and embrace a new way of working
How does it work?
We use one to one and group coaching sessions, workshops and seminars to identify and maximise the strengths and motivation of people and tap into this positive energy flow to enable them to perform at their best.
Through these tailored sessions we also enable people to recognise and minimise performance risks, and to develop and implement a positive strategy to achieve business goals and personal career goals.
It is a practical approach that not only builds a positive mindset, but also establishes a way of working and a toolkit that is relevant to their world.
‘My Best Self’ Programme
In addition to tailored programmes, we also offer a structured programme of six one to one coaching sessions, virtual or in-person. It is designed to enable people to connect with the best version of themselves and to understand how to be at their best more of the time. The themes of the six modules are:
- Reflect on personal strengths and plan how to harness these strengths effectively
- Create a positive mind-set and the underlying beliefs and attitudes to support this
- Vision the picture of success and bring into focus the key priorities for the future
- Mobilise confidence, resilience and optimism to deal with challenges and setbacks
- Develop motivation and positive energy to achieve the future vision and maintain momentum
- Enable independence, self-reliance and initiative to make change happen